Dominical, Costa Rica is known for it`s world class Surfing beach and surfing schools. See below for more information on the surfing schools.
* The water and air temperatures are 85 degrees
* Playa Dominical breaks 365 days a year so their students and visitors can count on having waves for their surfing vacation
* Beach break is safer than reef break and offers small waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves outside for advance surfers
* Best of all, Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like Hawaii or California
* Playa Dominical is a small surfing town with night life at a few bars and restaurants, and small friendly hotels